If you submitted a showcase to last year's Unofficial Guide, skip steps 1 and 2.
1. Click on and complete this application to become a "Collaborator" for the Unofficial Guide. It may take up to 48 hours to be added as a Collaborator. Please wait for a confirmation email from rock paper scissors before continuing.
2. Go to https://dashboard.rendezville.com/#/register and register to create your own Rendezville account using the same email address you used in Step 1.
3. Upon receiving the confirmation link email from Rendezville, log in to https://dashboard.rendezville.com/#/login and choose “Unofficial Guide to Music at APAP and CMA”.
If you do not see "Unofficial Guide..." as an option once logged into Rendezville, your email address is not yet listed as a Collaborator, so, do not add a new event in Rendezville.
If you submitted an event in last year's guide, you can use your login from last time (click on "forgot password?" if you can't remember your password).
4. If you are submitting for the same performer as last year, skip to the next step. If this is your first time submitting to the guide, create your performer. Click on the red "add" button to add a new performer. Don't forget to save after you've entered in your information!
5. This step is only for people who are submitting events for performers that are already in the guide. To make things easier, we migrated over all of the performers from last year's guide. Please take a look at your performer profile and make sure the bio, links, picture, etc. are all up to date.
6. OK, now that your performer is created, it's time to enter your event information. Click on the red “add” button to add a new Activity.
Choose Date and Time (also, is it AM or PM?)
Choose Performer *
Don’t forget to Save!
You are done!
Let us know if you have questions, and we will post answers to the FAQ Page.
Q. My venue is not listed on the platform. What do I do?
A. From the Dashboard, choose VENUES from the left hand menu, then click on the red “add” button to add a new Venue.
Q. I need to add someone else so that they can edit or add showcases to the Unofficial Guide. How do I add them?
A. Have them complete the application form here.